GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2 R32's in the span of 24 hours :)

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
i saw my first R in person...it was a Candy White :biggrin: being trailered to a dealership, and then i saw a Deep Blue on campus...someone at Virginia Tech already owns an .:R! they are so sexy in person...it's a shame they can't be had in the combos a GTI can be, but it still sooo sexy :bow:

Meat

rack rack 'em
Car(s)
2007 GTI [DSG]
no, but they're close

DBCPerformance

OEM & AFTERMARKET PARTS
Car(s)
An Imaginary GT2
Coming from someone who recently traded a car that's nearly identical to the one in your sig for the R32, I can tell you they are all that :biggrin:

:biggrin: , mine was worse:wink: Hey, did you read my post on PSS9s? Hit me up if interested i am trying to put a group of people with cash burning in their pocket, so we can get a killer deal

07mkvgti

Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
06 GTi
Coming from someone who recently traded a car that's nearly identical to the one in your sig for the R32, I can tell you they are all that :biggrin:

not for me. not a fan of DSG and they're not that fast. wanna run?>

vDubr

myfastismycopilot
Car(s)
2008 Audi TT
not for me. not a fan of DSG and they're not that fast. wanna run?>

I only have 800 miles on her. Give me until at least my first oil change (5k miles) and we'll talk. Just keep in mind, by then, I might have a Milltek sport exhaust, GruppeM intake, GIAC chip and Haldex controller installed. You'll be begging to start from a roll :laugh:

07mkvgti

Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
06 GTi
I only have 800 miles on her. Give me until at least my first oil change (5k miles) and we'll talk. Just keep in mind, by then, I might have a Milltek sport exhaust, GruppeM intake, GIAC chip and Haldex controller installed. You'll be begging to start from a roll :laugh:

i should be stage 2 by then. it'll be fun. i don't see much of a difference.