GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Supersprint exahust

frank2287

Touring Car Newbie
Does any1 know any information on the SS exhaust system like how much its going to be and if it will be available to us?

Sound clips and videos would be a nice thing if any1 can find them.

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
I spoke to my SS dealer and he said they are working on it and it should be available this fall...

coolme187

Touring Car Champion
supersprint has been known to be more expensive, but the quality of it is definately there.

jaydubz

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
U can fudge that! 3000 grand c'mon this is a gti not a 911! That is a little rediculous. I feel sorry for who ever gets duped into paying for that.

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
they are expansive no doubt... but they mainly focus on BMW, MB, Porsche and Audi, it seems the price of mods goes up significantly as the price of the car goes up... they only make systems for two less expensive cars VW and Mini but they do not compromise their price...

g_berserk

Smartass in Training
Car(s)
SEAT Ibiza FR
Didn't know if I should open a new thread or awaken this one from the graves, so I decided to go with the second one.

Has anyone managed to get a hold on a sound clip of a MKV GTI (not R32) with the Supersprint system fitted?

I've heard it on many cars and I love it so much that I'm willing to save up to buy one of this (very very very) expensive kits, but I'm more after the sound than the performance and it's imperative to hear it before going broke again :frown: