GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

On My Way Home

RJS5689

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
2006 MKV GTI
Nothing too out of the ordinary around here, but i actually had my phone right next to me so i took a quick pic. i love how you pay extra for heated seats, xenon lights, a spare tire. yet on the interior you select outter seat color, inner seat color, piping color, steering wheel color, carpet color, door color. I was helping my friends dad figure out what he wnated in his. Yet you pay extra for silly little things.... oh the world of hyper exotics.

RJS5689

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
2006 MKV GTI
haha im sure the owner would be thriled to know his car looks like a kia! haha i forgot to raise the resolution on my cam phone. i had it set down to 320x something instead of 1280x1058

HotLanta MKfizzle

Formula 5000 Driver
RJS5689 said:
haha im sure the owner would be thriled to know his car looks like a kia! haha i forgot to raise the resolution on my cam phone. i had it set down to 320x something instead of 1280x1058

I just hate Pewter with a passion. The car is sick though, I was just driving by the Ferrari/Masserati/Aston Martin dealership and saw a white one with beautiful tanish/cream interior..awww such a class car. I also saw the new Toyota CJ7 or whatever there calling it...pretty cool little jeep. I was a big fan of the original ones with the built in wench and shit.

RJS5689

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
2006 MKV GTI
HotLanta MKfizzle said:
I just hate Pewter with a passion. The car is sick though, I was just driving by the Ferrari/Masserati/Aston Martin dealership and saw a white one with beautiful tanish/cream interior..awww such a class car. I also saw the new Toyota CJ7 or whatever there calling it...pretty cool little jeep. I was a big fan of the original ones with the built in wench and shit.
haha its pretty crazy lookin, i priced one for fun. Wow that shits pricy!