GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

More good news!

gti oz

MotoGP tragic
Spoke to the dealer today and my car is being built now, due in next month, on time!!!:thumbup: :thumbup:

Black GTI, anthracite leather and xenons.

It still doesn't feel real yet.

Kirium

Go Kart Champion
Nice specs.... Congrats on the build date.

My car arrives in Sydney on wednesday. :thumbsup:

Tensixty6

Old & Senile
Wouldn't you know it! The bloody webcam at Point Lonsdale was out of action at noon, just when the Medea was due to sail through the heads.

Kirium

Go Kart Champion
Tensixty6 said:
Wouldn't you know it! The bloody webcam at Point Lonsdale was out of action at noon, just when the Medea was due to sail through the heads.

That shouldn't be in the "more good news" thread... :biggrin:

bw_gti

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi all,

Heard from my dealer today and I was shocked by his news. My car is due arrive in Sydney on June 17!! When I ordered in late March I was originally told Feb 07 (which he said was the absolute latest) and realistically I should expect a Sept/Oct delivery. I can't believe I'll have the car within the next month. He said the early delivery was due to the config I ordered and the way VW makes batches of each config.

Now I'm excited :thumbup: ...got to sell my other car now!! :thumbdown:

srbsta

Banned
Car(s)
2006 Volkswagen GTI
same here the dealer told me at least sep/oct and i got a call last week from him saying it should be comin in july..............i am excited...........but have to sell my car 2 i will need to call him and tell him to hold the car when it comes :(

dthong

Ready to race!
bw_gti said:
He said the early delivery was due to the config I ordered and the way VW makes batches of each config.

I learnt this the hard way... I changed my spec by adding features and my build date shifted by 6 wks..:cry: