would these wheels fit??...my friend had them on an audi A4

Whafrodamus

Walnuts, bitch.
Car(s)
2010 MK6 GTI
WEWO said:
View attachment 2386
would these wheels fit??...my friend had them on an audi A4

..... Jeeeebus. Not to be mean, but you really need to use the search function and find out what fits and what doesn't. The audi A4 has the same 5x112 bolt pattern, the only thing that really matters in this case is the size and offset. If they're anywhere under 20" they'll fit fine, and anything above ET40 will fit. We can't tell you if the wheel will fit just by showing us a picture. Find out the offset, size, etc..

WEWO

Go Kart Newbie
excuse my little bros noobness.

the wheels are 19x8.5. whats the max offset they can have before it becomes a problem (i.e. rubbing and the wheels not sitting flush or popping out of the wheel well)

and whats the advice on lowering the car with these wheels on it.

my friend who has them doesnt know wtf offset they are. im going to pass by his house and check out the condition of the wheels and see if the wheel has a little spec sticker on the inside like my Volks do thatll tell me the offset.

the wheels are a bit on the big side compared to what we were planning. 18 was probably the biggest we had in mind but fuck it, this is a good deal and hard to pass up. so we are just trying to figure out if the fitment issues... if any.. are worth purchasing the wheels.

next time i post, if ever, i will make sure to make it clear that it is i, the older, smarter, better looking brother.

take care guys

coolme187

Touring Car Champion
HRE's FTW! They will fit, but you might have some rubbing issues since they will probably stick out due to the Audi's offset.

revaudi

Oval Newbie
If this is a B5, B6 or B7 A4, they all are 5x112 patterns. The offset on the HREs will more than likely be 35mm. These will only fit if you don't plan on lowering your car. ET35 pokes pretty badly in front. The only thing you could do is have about 7mm shaved off the backside of the wheel hub if you plan on lowering, which might be worth it if you are getting a bargain on the HREs.

Forgot about the harshness, asks questions and use the search when you can. I hate it when people blast noobies, we were all one at some point in time.

WEWO

Go Kart Newbie
what do u mean by the wheel hub exactly????...and thanx for the info....and wtf does FTW mean??

nomad

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
FTW = for the win.

revaudi

Oval Newbie
You see the HRE logo? Just opposite that on the backside, the part you don't see.

WEWO

Go Kart Newbie
oooo ok is that a hassle to shave off...or is it worth getting them to do that???

coolme187

Touring Car Champion
Offtopic, but what size wheels are the HRE's?

WEWO

Go Kart Newbie
they r 19"s but a really good deal thats the only reason why i am considering them...what do u think??

coolme187

Touring Car Champion
WEWO said:
they r 19"s but a really good deal thats the only reason why i am considering them...what do u think??

if i were you, id take them. and say if they poke out too far, sell them for more than what you paid for them. HRE's are money.

nomad

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
MHS216 said:
FTW= Fuck The World?? I always thought thats what it was.

nein... entschuldigung :iono: