GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

S4

RJS5689

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
2006 MKV GTI
my good friend, is a freshman in college, going to be a sophmore. his dad is big into cars, and so is he. I found out his dad is getting an S4, this excited me... alot, the part that pisses me off, he goes to college where it snows alot, so for teh winter he gets the S4 because his dad will have the A8 down here. Now its time to figure out how to make him let me drive this lol

Kirium

Go Kart Champion
Motor magazine here in Australia did a recent Euro comparo with the Aston V8 Vantage, Porsche Cayman S, Merc SLK55, Audi S4, BMW 130i Msport, VW Golf GTI and Polo GTI.

The Cayman won, Aston was second and Golf GTI was 3rd :)thumbup:) . Audi S4 only beat the Polo GTI.

They said it was a bit too heavy, and just wasn't quick enough.

Last edited:

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
the new S4's are too heavy indeed...audi needs to go back to the 2.7T...make a new variant of that engine with FSI :biggrin:

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
zerogt86 said:
a buddy of mine has a B5 S4 with the 2.7T, what a great engine! It would be awesome if they re-tooled that engine to have FSI.

yeah it would be...the most fun i have ever had driving was in a B5 S4...

when i have the cash and the garage space down the road, i will def make a B5 one of my project cars :thumbup: