GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone fitted GTi Rear Bumper?

daveleeuk

I have a GTI on Forza
Car(s)
Golf
Like the title says, has anyone with a 1.6FSI or 1.4 etc (non GT/GTi) fitted a GTi rear bumper?

I'm thinking of doing it, because i think the rear of my car looks pretty lame as there is no exhaust at all:iono: . I just wanted to know about your experiances, for example how much was it (bumper + fitting), and what else did you have to buy, I dont want a new exhaust system, just the end bit so it has the offset twin tails like the GT or GTi:burnrubber: . Please be clear with your answers and provide links and pics if poss :)

My GT TDI

The Ass Master
the rear valance that has the cut out for the exhaust is 38 quid i think

bennylenny88

bora bora dude
Car(s)
Golf mk5 GTTDI 2.0
that is a bargain! im also sick of it not showing the exhaust.. although it does look quite pitiful if you look at the exhaust..
i wanted a R32 version..

daveleeuk

I have a GTI on Forza
Car(s)
Golf
alrigght benny, what are you running now then the normal one? ihavnt even looked at mine but im guessing itshidden for a reason lol

bennylenny88

bora bora dude
Car(s)
Golf mk5 GTTDI 2.0
yeah just the normal one. i was gonna get twin exhausts coming outta the middle like the R32.. just keep the one ive got and cut out a hole for it.. like the R32 but cheaper :wink:

My GT TDI

The Ass Master
If you get a miltek exhaust (GTi style) the new rear valance costs 38 notes.

I'm trying to find out if they do the twin quad (Miltek sport i think) in the uk and if so, if they do a rear valance for it. Obviously it will need 2 cut outs.

I'm pretty sure that its the same price from VW, the front bumper only cost 95 quid.

daveleeuk

I have a GTI on Forza
Car(s)
Golf
i found a valance for next 2 nothing, I think twin quads is a tad extreme LOL, I might ask VW garage for GTI backbox, hopefully wont b 2 much

daveleeuk

I have a GTI on Forza
Car(s)
Golf
the thing is i dont want an exhaust that is uber loud, and i think an aftermarket one will be :( i found a miltek sport one but it was in the US and the only one they did for 1.6 was a single tail i think, but i may be wrong

My GT TDI

The Ass Master
Either of the two Miltek exhausts (resonated and non-resonated) are good set ups. Neither are too load. sound clips can be found on youtube.