GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

G2G in NC Friday the 27th in Raleigh/cary

UnitedGTI

Runs With Scissors
this friday will be my last night in Raleigh, NC as im moving back to FL and i want to see some of the mkv's that i was never able to see, anyway here are the details check ncdubs for more info

its at Dakota grill at 7:30pm this friday

Understeer'd

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'07 VW Golf (BPY)
I'll be there. Why're you moving back to Florida, I thought you were going to school here? Switching it up? Explain yourself. If you don't like NCSU, don't be embarressed, that just means you're a good human being. Or don't like bricks.

I got my issue of Driver a month or so ago and saw you in it.

I think instead of eating over priced American food and drinking NASCAR beer we need to go on a cruise. Power in number. I want to see how both my clutch abilities and lack of mods stack of to software and whatever else. Good roads down Jordan lake way.

Not suggesting we call of this meet, but I think we need another one sometime before class starts (Aug 20-22th? <lazy) to fucking just drive. That's what car clubs need to be about.

UnitedGTI

Runs With Scissors
dude i dont want to drive anymore for a while.. i just got back from waterfest yesterday and im driving home to fl on sat.. but i dont like the industrial design program at state and i am trying to get in to SCAD, so in order to do that they want me to prove my self by taking a semester of courses at a community college. and understeerd pop on ncdubs and see if you can get a group together to go to lake jordan for a drive. and i liked state just not the school, the partys and everything are crazy. thats part of the reason i need to take a break in order to pass all my classes...

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
i feel ya on that. i loved campus and the area...but i hated the program i was in while i was there, hence why i transferred after two years to VT. now looking back after being away from there for two years, i miss it a lot

Understeer'd

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'07 VW Golf (BPY)
I fucking hate NCSU, and I'm not really having a bad time either. You can meet cool people, but it seems few and far between, even for a public school. NCSU feels like a high school social scene. I think a lot of people there didn't have a liberal enough high school experiance.

My girlfriend from high school goes to SCAD and loves it. It a much better environment, better people and better instuctors. I hope you're happy there.

It was nice having you in the area for MKV community support, for serious.