GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Bits for sale

Nobber

VAG Junkie
Car(s)
Leon R & Golf GTi
The 2.0TFSi Forge Blowoff Valve (spacer) was bought for me by a friend for my birthday but I decided not to install it so it's brand new in it's box, all parts in sealed bag still.. £30 + P&P.

Also got a spare large Fast figure for sale too. Gimme the £45 + P&P i paid for it from the US and we got a deal!

Nobber

VAG Junkie
Car(s)
Leon R & Golf GTi
how does your cupra compare to the golf?

Well the Cupra is Mapped and a couple of other go faster bits, so it's no slouch!

I've not had them side by side at all, but from driving both the Golf's power is much more progressive....where as the 1.8T engine seems to lag, lag, lag......then SPOOOOOOL! 3rd to 4th in the Cupra is Emense and the torque in 6th is brillian, it peaks at 1.7bar.

Build quality wise though the Golf is streets and streets, even a city ahead!! Having said that, i'd like to compare the two after a very hard 2 1/2 years of ownership and see if the Golf is still as well nailed together!

daveleeuk said:
payment sent btw?

Got it mate. Will send it out 1st class tomorrow for you. Will dig him out the cupboard tonight at home. Added you to MSN too, just for laughs!

daveleeuk

I have a GTI on Forza
Car(s)
Golf
cool, nice one, i really like the cupra's my mate wants to buy one, prob about 4-5 years old, what u reckon hed expect to pay? I dont know wot engines they some in but he probly want 1.8+

Nobber

VAG Junkie
Car(s)
Leon R & Golf GTi
The Cupra's come in 2 specs. 1.8t - 180bhp and 1.9tdi 150bhp diesel.

The Cupra R's come in 2 specs. <03 - 1.8t -210bhp and >03 1.8t 225bhp

Mine will be going next March and i'm already stuck as to what to buy next.

Money wise, look on autotrader or piston heads mate as I have no clue in al honesty!

Nobber

VAG Junkie
Car(s)
Leon R & Golf GTi
I've thought about a 5 door (needs to be for the kiddies) R32 next tbh, but I don't think the tax man would like it much.

I'll have to wait and see when the time comes but at this moment in time i'm stuck!

daveleeuk

I have a GTI on Forza
Car(s)
Golf
i thought there were jus two tax tears now?? surely gti - r32 will cost no more, and if so, surely not too much, when you get your r32, i'll happily accept a donation of your GTI LOL

Nobber

VAG Junkie
Car(s)
Leon R & Golf GTi
Yeh would be a wicked collection. The plan this end is to get the boy a 76 Mk1 golf when he's old enough to drive. We're gonna restore it together.

daveleeuk

I have a GTI on Forza
Car(s)
Golf
that would be cool, id love to restore a mk1, im a bit weary about doing major mods to my car because its worth money, whereas if it were a mk 1 it wouldnt be so scary, and i guess parts are alot easier to come by for a mk1