GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Estimated APR Stage 3 1/4 Mile ET

BoostedNick

I Need A Turbo Upgrade
Car(s)
2007 GTI
Ok so finally APR releases a turbo upgrade for our Mk5's that will be avalable within the next couple weeks. Its suppost to make 355whp and 288wtq on 93 octane. From what I know they will run around $6500. My main question is... with good tires like Drag Radials, or maybe even Slicks... Does anyone think our cars will be capable of a 12 second pass?

Last edited:

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties
Car(s)
2010 4dr UG TDI HL
actually if you leave it on the home page long enough the intro price is $6500 or $6900

Rooster

Passed Driver's Ed
any which way you slice the pie APR is a ripoff... forget that kit and look towards some of the better priced kits. Just my two cents but to me APR = :barf:

streetsoldier185

Yellow Jacket LS1
Car(s)
04 GTO 6MT
id say it would be somewhere in the high 12s with a good driver and good tires...my 2 cents

07mkvgti

Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
06 GTi
well the 1.8T's were putting down the same hp numbers with BT kits and they're hitting 11's. i think 11's are capable, but APR needs to step their game up. VF has THE kit right now.

07mkvgti

Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
06 GTi

AndorGLI

18 and i'll still take U!
Car(s)
VW MKV GLI
hmm..RSS is a little cheaper than APRs...interesting. Makes for a tough decision:thumbsup:

the apr comes with a huge FMIC and the RS/S doesn't mabye thats y its a little more money and plus the turbo from the apr is better b/c its the gt2871 turbo and the rs/s turbo is the gt28rs which is a little different. the RS/R BT KIT which i got estimated 12k installed w/ lsd comes with the gt2871 turbo