GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My ride, almost "finished"

Keeshee

Go Kart Newbie
Hey guys,

This is the first site I happened upon since I joined the GTI community, so here I am again to post my baby.

Enjoy!

I have finished in quotes because I don't think we can ever be done modding . . . I've got eye-lids, mirror covers and some Carbon Fiber plans, as well as true LED tail lights in a chrome housing on the way.

nomad

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
those rims had to be $$ :O

Keeshee

Go Kart Newbie
yah, not cheap, but well worth it. Travis at Tuning Zubehor get em drop shipped for me straight from Germany to my office in Taipei; from the word go, it took less than 2 weeks for Schmidt to custom make the wheels and send them to me. They're 18" Schmidt VN Lines, custom made with 48mm offsets all around, resulting in a 2" dish on the fronts and a 3" dish on the rears. I'm ecstatic with the way they came out, and the Durachrome finish is done very well. The actual rim is stainless steel and can really take a beating, definitely easing my mind, especially with the horrid road conditions here.

If you're interested in actual prices, contact Travis. I can say that the shipping cost a bit under 150USD each to get to me here though.

KevinFastMkV

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK5 GTI
LoL thats very close to my place!!hey r those abt exhaust as well?? i didnt go to TAS, but i friend did. i went to TASIS(the american school in switzerland) after i graduated from KueiShan junior high. lot of people go to KueiShan defore they transfer to TAS..

nomad

is there any good college's in switzerland or Taiwan americans can goto? pref. either education (history) or computer networking?

KevinFastMkV

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK5 GTI
i think america has a lot of good choices for college or university more than any other place in the world. thats why there r so many international students like me:smile:

nomad

yeah but going to college in the states for me, would be so boring, im just looking to get my certifications (A+, oracle, MCSC, acess, C+, etc.) for networking. ill have the G.I. bill to use, and id rather go study someplace new :D any recommendations?