GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FixxTuning

HACBassoon

Go Kart Champion
I'm not sure if it has already been disscussed here or not, but I just got off of the phone with FixxTuning here in the Tampa area, and they told me they are switching from GIAC to APR. I was going to go get reflashed, due to the OY, but they can't now. :frown: They said they are working on a solution, and I know there are other dealers around, but I like Fixx and enjoy dealing with them. Hope they work it all out. Just wanted to let you guys know, if its not old news. Sorry if it is.

HACBassoon

Go Kart Champion
Yea, I know. I contacted a GIAC retailer in Sarasota and they said their "chip guy" wasn't there today. I believe they are mainly a dealership though. Suncoast Autos, or something like that. Eh, I'd much rather deal with Fixx. I'm crossing my fingers they will have some deal to switch to APR really cheap for old GIAC customers... but I have a feeling that won't happen. :iono:

Car(s)
07 VW GTI DSG
That sucks for you guys with GIAC. I'm interested to hear what happens.

Jacob where you been man? I haven't seen you since that day at Royal. Get out to some meets! We're starting to meet up on Thursdays in southern Orlando so it won't be near as far of a drive from Lakeland.

GTI_GRL

Passed Driver's Ed
oh wow! didnt know. was going to get the GIAC chip from FixxTuning...dunno if i want to go anywhere else....hmmm

is there a reason why?

Last edited:

HACBassoon

Go Kart Champion
That sucks for you guys with GIAC. I'm interested to hear what happens.

Jacob where you been man? I haven't seen you since that day at Royal. Get out to some meets! We're starting to meet up on Thursdays in southern Orlando so it won't be near as far of a drive from Lakeland.

Yea, it really does suck. Oh well.

Sorry man, I've been pretty busy lately, with senior year crap and then vacations in the summer, so I haven't been able to do much car-stuff lately. Heck, I'm basically stock, or at least I feel like it, without the chip. I'll get on to CFLMKV and see when the meets are! I'm prolly the worst person out there about making it to events, tho, but I'll give it a shot.

Car(s)
07 VW GTI DSG
Yea, it really does suck. Oh well.

Sorry man, I've been pretty busy lately, with senior year crap and then vacations in the summer, so I haven't been able to do much car-stuff lately. Heck, I'm basically stock, or at least I feel like it, without the chip. I'll get on to CFLMKV and see when the meets are! I'm prolly the worst person out there about making it to events, tho, but I'll give it a shot.

Hey it's understandable. Just wondering what you've been up to. Hope you are able to make it out sometime soon!