GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2008 R32 availability

duck89

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi,
So i think I have decided on an 08 MB GTI with Votex, 18s, sunroof, package 2

But the R32 is really temping given that it will only be a couple of thousand more than what I want in a regular GTI, and I am liking the blue color.

My question is, have all 4,000 R32s been pre-sold? Is it possible to still pre-order one?

Thanks.

Tenacious

Passed Driver's Ed
probably just marketing strategy, they probably can't sell much more than 5000 in North America without a limit anyway. "Limited Edition" thing will turn some hesitating potential buyers into customers. I heard 1200 out of those 5000 are pre-ordered on the first day, but the rest of the 3000+ may take a while to sell. have to admit R32 isn't a cheap priced car for her size and performance.

just my guess... 5000 may be all out by tomorrow. if you really want a R32, order asap.

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
i would think about in the next week or so and make the decision. theirs goign to be plenty available after their released. if i was in ur place i would wait till they come out and test drive one and then make a decision from their

UMassJ77

JawnY
Car(s)
MKV GTI DSG
what color is MB??? MIDNIGHT BLUE???? MAD BLACK? I am sure all 5000 won't be sold that quickly...i would gather to think maybe 1/3 to 1/2 have been pre-ordered...maybe a little more...You may still be able to get your hands on one...especially if you live in a state where VW's aren't very popular....or a dealer that will get a LOT because of its high volume.

DSG_MASTER

DSG!!Manstyle!!
Car(s)
GTI MKVI
There have been around 1000 R32's sold already. There is still plenty of time to order one. Let me know if extra info needed or if you want to give me some business :biggrin:

DubDriver17

Oval Newbie
R32's would be worth it if they were 300hp not 250hp. I hate the fact that if I buy one, a chipped GTI and an S200 are faster than me.

DSG_MASTER

DSG!!Manstyle!!
Car(s)
GTI MKVI
R32's would be worth it if they were 300hp not 250hp. I hate the fact that if I buy one, a chipped GTI and an S200 are faster than me.

yes, but you will know that they couldn't get the R32. Exclusive baby!! Go to VW GTG's. Check out what gets the most attention.

mkvgtiTX

TEXAS
There have been around 1000 R32's sold already. There is still plenty of time to order one. Let me know if extra info needed or if you want to give me some business :biggrin:

but when do they get to the dealerships? im a porter at the VW dealership and i cant wait to go fill one up with gas:biggrin: