GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Free bulbs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kricket

v-dubber, once again...
lets say...hypothetically, someone ordered xenonmatch bulbs within the last 2 weeks...

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties
Car(s)
2010 4dr UG TDI HL
can you ship to canada via something other then brown? cause they are the suck.

Hoen

Kricket, we will honor the offer for your previous order. Send me a PM with your order number (or e-mail address used to order) and I will get them on out to you.

Songman, we ship USPS to Canada. Its not cheap, I think $17, but it goes express, breezes through customs and you wont pay brokerage fees.

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties
Car(s)
2010 4dr UG TDI HL
Songman, we ship USPS to Canada. Its not cheap, I think $17, but it goes express, breezes through customs and you wont pay brokerage fees.

awesome I'll send you an email on monday.

wabbit

What's up Doc..???
Car(s)
Golf GTI MkV DSG
just ordered the rear license plate bulbs.. heheh!

really looks good.. can't wait.. woohoo!

Hoen

No 6k bulbs Im afraid, at least the ones to match HID's.

We can get a hold of the Philips Ultinons but our price vs. ebay = cheaper on there currently after we import them and eat all the duties.

The special is limited in time, but for how long I do not know. Probably until I have to run another C5W production so when inventory gets low which at this rate is 3-4 weeks.

Hoen

Here is our C5W vs. a common found bulb sold online / ebay type.
Once you get up close the quality is easy to see.
You can't avoid 100% of surface issues, the coatings show all flaws in the glass you would not see beforehand, but we spec better glass to begin with to keep it low.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.