GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Unofficial Mod Friendly Dealer Thread for SE Region

JPGTI

Ready to race!
Hey guys,

I noticed the California forum has a thread where users can post mod-friendly dealers and I thought we should do the same here.

To start it off...does anyone know of a mod-friendly dealer around metro Atlanta?

Hopefully this will catch on and we can help some folks out.

Later,

JP

parapraxis24

Vdubber
Car(s)
MK7.5 Autobahn DSG
Not sure how friendly they are since I've never asked, but Reeves Import Motorcars of Tampa, FL has a REVO chip tuner on location.

GTI6120

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 GTI, 08 A3

Syxx Shotter

Has an "S" on his chest
Stokes VW in North Charleston SC. They won't say shit about anything you have done; and they have a few guys who mod on the side. I've never used em but a couple of friends have and give em a :thumbup:

joshuausf

Joshuausf
Car(s)
VW GTI 4-door
lokey vw replaced a diverter valve under warranty on my engine with my mods

thisisaustin9221

Ready to race!
Stokes VW in North Charleston SC. They won't say shit about anything you have done; and they have a few guys who mod on the side. I've never used em but a couple of friends have and give em a :thumbup:

yeah i got mine from stokes
one of the service guys has mentioned some mods for my car the couple times i brought it in.
but really unsure on their outlook on warranty with mods etc...

tmw2442

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 R

I have had 2 bad experiences with "Guided Fault Finding", in the last 6 months. Basicly, we cant fix this because our computer cant read your car, so we are going to accused you of being chipped and not fix anything. I have not run into a real car mechanic at stokes yet, since I moved to Charleston.

The Absolute Best dealer I have ever dealt with is Royal VW in Birmingham, AL. Highly recommend them.

Last edited: