GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NC Representing

EOD_ron

Wanting to drive again
Car(s)
'07 BMP GTI
Hey just moved down from Michigan. I've spoke to a few of ya'll. Who is in the Fayetteville area?:iono:

EOD_ron

Wanting to drive again
Car(s)
'07 BMP GTI
^ Bama, yeah man. I'm at Bragg now. As for mods, the day after we met I went and got chipped. I'm APR 93 Stage 2, got GHL 3" TBE, Carbonio, Forge spacer, just put my suspension on today ( koni yellows/ H&R Super Sports) and probably a few other things that I am forgetting right now. How's Alabama treating you?

bamafanjtm

Battle Royale Champ
^Bama is awesome! I'm working C130's now. You still active duty? Sounds like you have dropped some cash on your car! Must be nice to be single and be able to do that. So far Iam just stage I w/ carbonio!:burnrubber:

Understeer'd

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'07 VW Golf (BPY)
We need a meet soon. In the triangle, I want to see a stage two car.

UnitedGTI

Runs With Scissors
this friday will be my last meet in NC, im moving back to fl... and its probably going to be a big meet a good group form g-boro is coming down

if anyone is interested in comming out this is the address and maps and time.

Dakota Grill meeting at 7:30

Understeer'd

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'07 VW Golf (BPY)
What's really good Triangle area?

We need a meet soon near NC state. Ruckus pizza and (good) beer in mission valley? Followed by some spirted driving (safety in numbers). Anyone with interest PM me.

I realize that local meets are mostly done on other boards, but I can't stand to even look at those inferior posts, so lemme know MKV'ers!