GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What are people thinking?

Branden1079

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2006 tornado red gti
It's like 1130 at night i'm sitting on my back porch smokin a cig and havin a drink . i start seeing lights like some ones pullin up to my house , so i go look and theres a car with 2 dudes both outta the car looking at my GTI . touching it , trying to see if it was locked (it was), looking in side of it . I thought i would go interduse them to buddy of mine Mr.mossburg 590 after i call the cops , of coarse . this is all i said to the "can i help you a$$holes?" then pumped the slide . they bolted so fast one of the guys did that dukes of hazard window thing. bu t the most scarey part was getting yelled at by my wife !!!!! MAN SHE WAS PISSED I DID THAT ! :wub: taled to the police and gave the a description of the car and the guys .

staulkor

V-Dubber
Car(s)
VW GTI MkV Fahrenhei
Hahaha! Nice! Sucks that your wife was pissed though :/

Branden1079

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2006 tornado red gti
well she'll be my wife on 09/07/07 . COPS thoght it was funny ass hell. Put i never aimed right at them . NEVER POINT UNLESS U PLAN TO USE IT !!!. but i told my girl that but it didnt seem to make here feel better....lol she took the weaPON FROM ME AND UNLOADED IT. i dont know what made me hotter her bitchin at me or holding the weapon and KNOWING how to unload it ...lmao

staulkor

V-Dubber
Car(s)
VW GTI MkV Fahrenhei
hah! You are a lucky man :D