GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Pontiac GTO

Ballinfrogs

Go Kart Champion
Well I was on Pontiacs website and was wondering if anyone has driven the gto before...the new model obviously, but that thing is a monster for a reasonable price...and it comes all decked out and everything...anyone have any experience with it? I am sure it cant handle though...

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Car(s)
UG GTI 2006
My old roommate had the 6.0. It's a piece of shit. It's fast in a straight line, but so what? It has the typical GM shithole interior. If you think the GTI's leather is fake looking, you should see the GTOs. The shift knob rattles like a vibrator. It's ugly...that's about all I have to say.

CalBoyTex

Banned
Car(s)
2006 GTI
its a fun weekend car ill say.. sounds like pure sex with a corsa exhaust.. but im waiting for the new camero...

Finnegan

The Drunken Irishman
They stopped making the GTO, any new ones on the lot now are leftovers. I like them but I wouldn't buy one.

Nicholas

Vanilla Bear
I've only been in a 5.7L (LS1) version, they are ok if your a V8 man, handle ok for a largish car. The 6.0 is meant to be a big step up performance wise. Theres a million of them around here being a 'local' car...

Ballinfrogs

Go Kart Champion
any one got links to the new camaro?

Meat

rack rack 'em
Car(s)
2007 GTI [DSG]
yeah...okay...

My "friend" has one and talks shit about how he's never lost a race to anything on the street, including Z06's, an M3, and your standard 350z's, STi's, etc...

The same kid also claims that he drifts the car around side streets in the middle of the nights and that he out runs police crown vics on the local highways. Total tool...