GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Vacation @ Myrtle Beach...Meets, Fun Roads?

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
So im coming up there next week to the beach w/ the inlaws. I was just wondering if there were an meets between 7/14-7/19.

Also i was curious if there were any fun roads to drive around there. Ill be itching to get out of the house @ some point while im there so id love to get out and run the gti on some curvies if there are any...Thanks for the help...

UnitedGTI

Runs With Scissors
im in hilton head til sat, but theres no one here, funny thing though the owner of this little putt putt golf place the theme color for his place is orange for some reason and guess what is parked right behind his big orange sign? a Fahrenheit gti!

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
hmmm...any good roads to drive on any where around there, i want to hit up something while im there...

UnitedGTI

Runs With Scissors
multiple multiple tickets and lost my license in that state but it never transferred. but if i get pulled over it would show that i should not be driving. and it does not matter im across the border again in NC. if you want to drive the extra 4 hours to Raleigh then i can show you some good roads and come out to the meets.