GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Body Kits for the 06 GTI

Skim Diesel

Go Kart Champion
does anyone know of an affordable body kit for the gti? the one's I've seen are well over $1300. there's got to be a way to look fly w/o going broke.

:thanks:

Accel

Rally Car Champion
Skim Diesel said:
does anyone know of an affordable body kit for the gti? the one's I've seen are well over $1300. there's got to be a way to look fly w/o going broke.

None so far, cheapest way is getting the stock valences painted to match.

HydroGTI

Drag Race Newbie
no, not really, i think you can get them at the dealer added to you car, i think its called the vortex kit, i had a brochure from the dealer with the part numbers for front and rear bumpers and side skirts

Skim Diesel

Go Kart Champion
That's pretty tight. Not as cool as the ABT's but, definitely fly. I'm making a christmas list of upgrades to my car. I think I need GTI's annonymous...I'm getting addicted...

natonicGTI06

Go Kart Champion
Check out this site

Skim Diesel said:

go to www.estrictlyforeign.com they carry a lot of things for the GTI MKV :thumbup: going to get parts from them when my cars comes in. they have really nice bodykits :eyebulge:

so hope that helps you out

blackmkv

Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
VW GTI
are all these kits available at the dealer(in the U.S.)??

Skim Diesel

Go Kart Champion
new german performance shop in MD has the ABT kit.

LivEToDrivE

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
GTI
I love the Rieger style side skirts, but the rear seems funny unless you have a quad exhaust package to fill the holes...