GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Group Buy for Snow Performance is a GO!!! GOLFMKV Exclusive!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil@BSH

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTi FSi
Hello GolfMKV forum members, we have been given approval by Snow Performance to do a one time group buy on their stage two water methanol performance kits. This is normally NOT allowed but due to the large amount of interest they have approved this to get more kits in the hands of MKV owners.

In Arizona we are cursed with incredibly hot weather and equally poor quality 91 octane gas. On 91 with no meth my revo settings are Boost 7 Timing 0 Fuel 9, on the meth I run Boost 9 Timing 6 - and fuel 9! Now thats all well and good, but what really counts is what this does on the dyno. On a 2.0T we did a baseline of 210 whp and 230 wtq with Revo stage 2, after the meth the same car on the same dyno put down 230 whp and 250 wtq!

Snow performance kits come with super high quality components (especially compared to some of the cheaper brands out there) and also comes with a lifetime warranty on the kits performance when used with their boost juice.

We installed our kit in our MKV's washer bottle so when it runs low we get an indicating light alerting us to this. If you do not want to modify your washer bottle the kits come with their own resoviour so you can mount it as you see fit.

As far as use goes it works much like gas. It depends how you drive. 1 gallon of 50/50 mix should last you about 1-2 tanks of gas. I mix my own and a gallon of mixture costs me about 4 dollars total. This is by far the the cheapest way to have race gas performance on a daily basis.

Pricing
Our normal price on this product is $387 + $15 shipping.

For this group buy the cost will $365 shipped for the first ten orders and if we hit 15 the entire group buy will be for $349 shipped!

Add ons
We have a few parts that make installing these kits quite a bit easier. The first is the rubber silicone adaptor, this is used to place the injector nozzle in the intercooler pipe right before the throttle body. Install on a MKV is almost impossible without one. All adaptors in this GB will be $13.

We also manufacture brackets to fit these kits to the MKV, they mount near the horn and are made of tig welded stainless steel. For the GB they will be $34 for the first ten kits, and $29 if we hit 15.

Direct replacement Hi flow Intercooler Pipe. This is the ultimate in bolt on for these kits. We start with a eurojet stage one pipe and weld in a tapered bung. This allows you to properly thread in the injector nozzle without drilling into your factory hose. Normally $185, for the GB $175 for the first ten, and $169 if we hit 15.

These add on prices are kit dependent, so if we sell 15 kits, but only 8 intercooler pipes, the 8 sold will be at the 15 kit break.

Ordering
You can either order off our website or over the phone. Your name will be added to the list and you will be billed once the GB is closed.

Questions
If you have any further questions please IM or call me.

-Phillip

Phil@BSH

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTi FSi
At 15 the whole kit will be $547. You can substitute the intercooler pipe for the adaptor making the final price $391. I much prefer the IC pipe though as its cleaner, has other performance benefits and lets you put the car back to stock easily.

Sp00nman

Dubhead Extraordinaire
Car(s)
Golf MKV GTI
At 15 the whole kit will be $547. You can substitute the intercooler pipe for the adaptor making the final price $391. I much prefer the IC pipe though as its cleaner, has other performance benefits and lets you put the car back to stock easily.

I already have the neuspeed IC pipe can i modify that one to work with this kit??
PS: Phil can u ship to South Africa (asked in another thread but havent checked for reply)

Phil@BSH

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTi FSi
I already have the neuspeed IC pipe can i modify that one to work with this kit??
PS: Phil can u ship to South Africa (asked in another thread but havent checked for reply)

You can modify it to work, but you will need someone who can tig weld aluminum. Should that not be an option for you, the rubber silicone adaptor will work.

I can ship international, we have a process for that. Shoot me an IM to discuss.

Phil@BSH

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTi FSi
Can you provide some illustrations of the silicon adapter, the mounting bracket, and the intercooler piping?

This is the silicone adaptor

The Intercooler pipe is a Eurojet Stage 1 with a bung welded into it. $150 for the pipe, and $35 for one of our machined bungs and welding it into the pipe.

As for the bracket Im not terribly anxious to post pics. Heres a pic thread of some of our fab work should you have any doubts of our avility to make a bracket. http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22891

itisagoodname

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'08 G37S

You mean 591 and not 391, correct?

Got a list started yet? Also, will payments be made and items ship once the group buy has ended, or as orders are placed?

I need to arrange funds depending on when the payment is being taken and the product shipped. This would be for the W/M kit & IC pipe.

Phil@BSH

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTi FSi
If we sell 15 kits then every thing on that list is the lowest price. The best price would be $547 for a kit including the Stage W/M kit, the bracket, and the IC pipe. $391 would be for the kit, the bracket, and the silicone adaptor.

Status
Not open for further replies.