GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Vag-Com in AL?

DeathB4Dishonr

Lasers go Pew Pew
Car(s)
2k6 BMP GTI
im looking for anyone or anyone that knows of someone or some place in northen AL, specifically around huntsville that has a vag com. please let me know anything useful. am willing to go as far as nashville tn or birmingham al. thnx

DeathB4Dishonr

Lasers go Pew Pew
Car(s)
2k6 BMP GTI
yes, i have. ive been thinking about going down to aburn to get a free trial from apr, ive also been thinking about making a trip to georgia to get a revo trial too.

bamafanjtm

Battle Royale Champ
I just talked to Chris at APR today and stage 3 turbo upgrade is coming in Aug, although some of the guys that work there are already having them installed. With software, front intercooler, exhaust and stage 3 it will make 360+ hp.

AdamsssEvo

Ready to race!
Car(s)
mazdaspeed mx-5
hhhmm did u say Huntsville area?
1. Trackmasters, Authur may have one now;) Plus i think he's a Dalback(not sure on spelling).
I notice someone was speaking bout revo trial in Georgia. I guess you are talking about my buddy Andrew shop(Dyno4mance). I dare someone try and
beat his customer service. :) GOOD PLACE
My friend that works at the VW&AUDI of huntsville has a brother thats a
inmotion(com tuning) dealer now;).
Anyways, I not forgetting Apr too. HIGH CLASS stuff.

I know I know your main thing was finding someone with a vag-com.
Just try Trackmasters first.

GOOD LUCK

DeathB4Dishonr

Lasers go Pew Pew
Car(s)
2k6 BMP GTI
alright, thnx. ill have to check it out. im not sure if i want to go with apr or revo. im not sure yet though. i mentioned the shop in georgia because im thinking of taking a ew day trips to try out free trials.