GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Are you in the Market?

nochance

Drag Racing Champion
Well folks I'm going to try to help everybody that wants help. I work at Byers Imports in Columbus,OH we are the largest Dealer in the state.
If you are looking for great deal and have all your performance done all at once we can take care of you. I have put together Performance Packages with company out of PA called "Next Level". We can have all your performance done before you take delivery and it it all can be put in the deal. If you have any question let me know. If you already bought your car and you want the package done we can do that to:

Sport Tuning Package: (base package)
Includes: APR Performance Programming (Choice of 2 Programs) Performance K&N Air Filter Upgrade

Street Tuning Package: (stage II package)
Includes: APR “Stage II” Performance Programming (Choice of 2 Programs)

APR 3” Stainless Performance Exhaust (Turbo-back)

* Optional: Carbonio 2.0LT Air Intake +

nochance

Drag Racing Champion
YES, NO B.S.

The chip is un-detechable I know first hand, so they cant void your warranty
So if you do the exhaust itsnot covered but is covered by APR.

nochance

Drag Racing Champion
So if you have say, a check engine light and it's caused because you changed the exhaust that wont be covered. but you have it because a sensor went bad, that has no bearing to the exhaust its covered.

RedlineMotorworks

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2007 BMP GTI
EDIT: Will you guys only install it or get the parts for discount...?

If you get parts for discount..
what kind of deal for:
APR chip with stock switch (how/what is stage 2 compared to the normal 250 HP increase?)
APR exhaust
APR downpipe

nochance

Drag Racing Champion
07_BM_GTI said:
EDIT: Will you guys only install it or get the parts for discount...?
We are doing both

If you get parts for discount..
what kind of deal for:
APR chip with stock switch (how/what is stage 2 compared to the normal 250 HP increase?)
APR exhaust
APR downpipe

As for discount it's depending on how many people, Right now I have SIX people plus Dealer Demo's,
Stage two is a package for Exhaust "turbo back", Two program Chip,
HP+70/TQ+123 w/stage 2
I would like to get 10 people for sure and then Post up pricing It will be cheaper then buying for any where else because they are doing are Dealership cars too. :biggrin:

zodd

Passed Driver's Ed
OMG when does it come in ... my local dealer said August of this year and several things I've read said the 5 door will be in sooner. What is true?

A41.8QTM

That's what she said
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Should be June/July last I heard. I've got one on order...I'll check in with my dealer on the status.

zodd said:
OMG when does it come in ... my local dealer said August of this year and several things I've read said the 5 door will be in sooner. What is true?