GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Saturday night Waterfest meet

Meat

rack rack 'em
Car(s)
2007 GTI [DSG]
I'm driving home after the show saturday night, but I'll hang out for a bit somewhere outside WF.

Mango

Gym Rat
Car(s)
07' GTI, 07' SRT8
Count me in to hang out, let's pick a location. :)

Mango

Gym Rat
Car(s)
07' GTI, 07' SRT8
Not me...I'm an hour south of there. I've been to E-town many times for SRT8 meets and dragging, but I've always left. I know there is a Fuddruckers not far from the track though.

Mango

Gym Rat
Car(s)
07' GTI, 07' SRT8
Mango, do u play 4 the Jesters??? I will be at this meet for sure.

Hey! I know of the Jesters, I've been playing for over 16 years man. Started in the woods, then went to local tournaments (GPL, CCPL), then hooked up with NPS, srarted playing at Del Hobbies a lot back in 2002 and hooked up with Arsenal, then moved to Airgun Designs AGD Lions, then as a guest on Joy with Max & his brother, then I needed a Career and couldn't play big tourneys anymore. I miss it so. Now I just do local fun stuff, but need a reliable team.

I've been around the block, as they say.

michaelmark5

MOREFIRE!
Car(s)
MKV's
I most likely will meet up but just incase i'm spent from driving down after working I put maybe.Is it safe to assume i'll be able find a hotel with rooms still that weekend if I show up very early Saturday?

Hey! I know of the Jesters, I've been playing for over 16 years man. Started in the woods, then went to local tournaments (GPL, CCPL), then hooked up with NPS, srarted playing at Del Hobbies a lot back in 2002 and hooked up with Arsenal, then moved to Airgun Designs AGD Lions, then as a guest on Joy with Max & his brother, then I needed a Career and couldn't play big tourneys anymore. I miss it so. Now I just do local fun stuff, but need a reliable team.

I've been around the block, as they say.

Yes.I played for 8 years. I was the captain of d3/2 X-ball team called No Limit we played some gpl's in our early years. I too miss the good times in paintball but I dont miss being the sole organizer/ media man for the team too much responsibility and the party lifestyle wasnt for me I went 2 tourneys to win not party, unfortunately not all my teamates felt the same way. I dont play anymore but I work for Virtue i'm sure uve heard of us. I will see you at waterfest.

Meat

rack rack 'em
Car(s)
2007 GTI [DSG]
Yes.I played for 8 years. I was the captain of d3/2 X-ball team called No Limit we played some gpl's in our early years. I too miss the good times in paintball but I dont miss being the sole organizer/ media man for the team too much responsibility and the party lifestyle wasnt for me I went 2 tourneys to win not party, unfortunately not all my teamates felt the same way. I dont play anymore but I work for Virtue i'm sure uve heard of us. I will see you at waterfest.

Why do we have to have so much fun with our cars. It's draining all my paint money, I haven't played in months!

Mango

Gym Rat
Car(s)
07' GTI, 07' SRT8

Awesome! I have a bunch of your boards sitting here, from various guns I've had that used them and just tons of gear I"ve collected. Got a room full of the stuff. Great products. I look forward to meeting you.

veedubin: I just realized, you might know my very good friend Simon Stevens? :) From NPS/Empire....

Sorry dan I'll keep it 2 pm's:frown: :frown: . Lets get a location for this thing. I know nothing about the area. I went there for show and go and it was mostly little shopping centers and hotels.