GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

the only thing keeping me from showing

John/Cue\Publik

Speed>stance
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit
:mad: so some meth head in everett ran me off the road into a tree about a week and a half ago, fractured my wrist in 2 places by keeping my hand on the wheel trying to save it till impact. good news is the front end is getting some after market goodness.:thumbup:

@ ron may tow yard waiting to go to body shop

and the parts going on

replacement grill - kamei gti style mesh

replacement headlights - hella dynabeam

replacement hood - seibon cf oem style shaved

PanthersNHL7

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit
ouch that sucks.... is insurance covering some part of it?

John/Cue\Publik

Speed>stance
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit
just checked in right after I did that post and I can't do the parts on my uninsured motorist claim...only because the car is under 12k and 1 year. car is getting all the same factory stuff on it which I guess is good, I'll just have to find a storage unit for it since I should be able to do the grill and the hood anyways as well as the intake and exhaust, getting lost wages for the 60+ hours a week I woulda been workin plus pain and suffering and my old car fund from working at safeway and pignataro vw at the same time is saving me in the mean time. typing with a cast, not getting hella dynabeams and not being able to sleep without vicodin are the only things that are truly sucking at the moment.

John/Cue\Publik

Speed>stance
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit
dynabeams are next winter, oh and my doctors an idiot and my wrist is not broken as of them sending off x-rays to a place that knew something, just need an MRI and I'm betting its just gonna be in a brace and a little rehab, but I should be able to start my new job powder coating sooner