GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SoFla-Sound Blazers

PanthersNHL7

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit
Stay away from them, i got my windows tinted by them and they scratched my window really bad. i calmly told them about it and those arrogant son of a b's started getting pissed at me and saying it was like that and kept denying it. Not to mention they are WAAYYY to overpriced

Ballinfrogs

Go Kart Champion
damn..sux to have a bad experience in a nice car...

gatorfast

man amongst boys
weird...i had some stuff done by them years back (prob 2002/2003) and they were good. I guess things change.

PanthersNHL7

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit
weird...i had some stuff done by them years back (prob 2002/2003) and they were good. I guess things change.

yea their attitude gets to u, they act like theyre doing YOU a favor. lol

PanthersNHL7

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit
Heres another story...i got red L.E.D. footwell lighting done by them. they charged me $120 after two of my friends had gotten it for $80 apparently a year ago. He denied this, and wouldnt budge. I went to a new shop in Boca and they are selling the same exact ones and will do it with installation for $30. i regret not shopping around, damn my impulsive self lol

zex021

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'08 BM GLI 6MT
yeh that sounds like a lot of bs cause those lights are hardly expensive at all. what shop in boca are you talking about also

PanthersNHL7

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit
yeh that sounds like a lot of bs cause those lights are hardly expensive at all. what shop in boca are you talking about also

Its called Fly Rides, right off of Marina Blvd. and 441. BEST place ive been to so far. They just got under new ownership and the guys there are really good too. they tinted my tails as well.