GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Free guitar offer - Buyer wanted!

adfc2005

Hi everyone! I have the coupon for the free guitar but I don't know anyone who's buying a new VW this year. If you recently bought a new VW or plan to in the next month or so and would like a free guitar (I know I would love one) let me know and I can add your info to the coupon. It's the cool first act guitar ($500 value) they use to give away with a new car. All you have to do is let me know your address, the model and year and VIN. That's it. Then in 8-10 weeks we both get guitars! How cool would that be? Let me know.

Taz

Ready to race!
Hi everyone! I have the coupon for the free guitar but I don't know anyone who's buying a new VW this year. If you recently bought a new VW or plan to in the next month or so and would like a free guitar (I know I would love one) let me know and I can add your info to the coupon. It's the cool first act guitar ($500 value) they use to give away with a new car. All you have to do is let me know your address, the model and year and VIN. That's it. Then in 8-10 weeks we both get guitars! How cool would that be? Let me know.

PM me about this if it isn't too late.

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
I'd be hesitant with only a few posts on our site.