GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Window Tint Shop in Stuart

dbletap_ed

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2007 Silver GTI
I am looking for a GOOD tint shop in the Stuart Florida area or in the northern part of Palm Beach County. I do not want too dark of windows as I do a lot of night driving and am thinking of 50% tinting. I have a 2 door GTI and looking at the doors they look like they will be difficult to tint and do not want a hack to screw up the window seals etc.

BTW the shop I have used for years (A1A) seems to be out of business as they are no longer at the location they moved to less than a year ago and never answer the phone or return messages.

Thanks
:help:

PanthersNHL7

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit
50% tint is like nothing, im dead serious, i have it on my entire windshield and there is an extrememly small difference if not any. it pretty much just cuts glare from the sun. i think 30-35 would be good for you especially since we live in florida, that sun can be a pain

dbletap_ed

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2007 Silver GTI
Thanks for the input. Tropic Tint is a great shop however; they do not have 50%. Yes, I know that it is light but I do a lot of night driving. My previous car had 35% and on a dark night I had a hard time seeing out the side window. If I drove mostly in the day I would love to have 35%. I have a feeling that the factory tint along with 35% must be around 25%.

BTW I found out that the guy who owns East Coast tint on Dixie Hwy (the original A1A sight) was the part owner of A1A and was the installer. When they parted the other guy got the name so I am going to East Coast this Saturday.