GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VIR Full Course Trackday- August 30th-31st Registration Open

78 Rocco

Road Racer
Car(s)
R32
To everyone that has participated in one of our track events under the CAC NorEast R32 group, we would like to thank you for making those events so successful. I am sad to say, CAC NorEastR32 is no longer, kaput, finished.
Due to the success of our events Jeremy and I could not just leave people "hanging". So we have decided to continue our events under a new name: TrackDaze. :burnrubber:

With the formation of TrackDaze you can be sure to expect the same high quality, fun, and exciting event. We have tried to take the best of all of our experiences at track events and put them all together in what we hope will continue to be a great HPDE program.

Of course with a new name comes a new face: Track Daze High-Performance Driving

I would also like to announce that our August 2007 VIR full course HPDE registration is now open on the new website. We apologize for the delay in opening registration. There are now 3 convenient ways to pay registration fees: paypal, google-checkout, and mail-in check.

Please go here to register: www.trackdaze.com

If you have any questions about anything please, as always, feel free to contact us at info@trackdaze.com

Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you at our events.
Eric Campbell

78 Rocco

Road Racer
Car(s)
R32
Plenty of Beginner spots available.. so if you've been wanting to try this out... Now is the chance... Enjoy a Thurs/Fri at the Track and still have you're 3 day Weekend w/ the Family...

Oh, and did I mention that....

will be on there....

78 Rocco

Road Racer
Car(s)
R32
For those that have already registered & paid, as well as those that do register and PAY in Full by August 3rd, You will be entered for a Chance to Win a couple Great Prizes! *

- One Grand Prize be will awarded- A full refund of your registration fee for the August VIR Event.. $350!

- 1st Prize will be a voucher good for one free registration at a future Track Daze event!

*Instructors are not eligible for the raffle drawings.

:thumbup: So let's get those MkV's signed up... You're gonna have about a 1 in 50 chance :eyebulge: of winning a FREE TRACK EVENT!!! A Great Deal, just got better.... :burnrubber: