GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stupid Gas Mileage

PanthersNHL7

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit
those of you in sofla, how many miles are you getting on a full tank? its annoyin the crap out of me because i keep getting around 230-240 miles.:iono: and im pretty sure we are supposed to get more...

gatorfast

man amongst boys
I prob get around 340 or so, sometimes more but usually not much less...I have a GTI btw

oynig

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
07 CW Rabbit
ok, perhaps ur not filling it up all the way? When u fill up ur gas do u stop when the pump does? The gas is kind of like soda, when you pour it in it fizzes up to the top, when u put ur gas in and the pump stops, if u wait a minute you can get alot more gas in. plus use quality gas not cheap stuff

i usualy get around 300 give or take depends on how im driving on that tank

SAbroSO

Das Captain
Car(s)
07' GTI
i'm not in Fl but i usually get about 280. Thats when it hits the red. I always fill up when it hits the red. But lately its been hot so i've been running the AC so its about 20 miles less now. On top of that i drive through a lot of stop and go traffic. Not much room to get highway miles.

BlueWabbit

back being low.
Car(s)
2008 VW Rabbit
lately ive been getting around 250-280 thats some highway / inner street driving but before when i drove purely on inner roads i got around 230-250 so yeah its normal but depends on your driving i shift around... 2k-4k 1st gear to 2nd but everything after that is between... 2k-3k i cruise around 40 mph in 5th gear and its a little shy of 2k.

PanthersNHL7

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit
ok, perhaps ur not filling it up all the way? When u fill up ur gas do u stop when the pump does? The gas is kind of like soda, when you pour it in it fizzes up to the top, when u put ur gas in and the pump stops, if u wait a minute you can get alot more gas in. plus use quality gas not cheap stuff

i usualy get around 300 give or take depends on how im driving on that tank

yea i fill up all the way, wen the pump stops i keep pushing it till it cant anymore. and i use Shell, i dunno maybe i just drive too aggresively lol.