GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NJ GTI owners...meet?

SSMtC05

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 CW GTI
Hey how many GTI owners MKV and others live in jersey? How come theres never really any meets going on? Has anyone ever tried to start one up? Just wondering. Im in central jersey, toms river area near seaside.

Jay

Alex_33

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
06 gti
hay whats up i was just down by there like last month or sooo prome weekend lol yeah i noticed we dont have that many meets..

SSMtC05

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 CW GTI
I think we should get a meet going. We used to have all kinds of meets when I had my tC. Its nice just to get to know eachother, talk mods, whatever.

Jay

SSMtC05

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 CW GTI
Id say just a few more, where in jersey do you live? I mean if we can get a decent amount of people we could have it in a centralized place. Or if we even get enough we could have a nice sized meet somewhere with like a bbq and stuff.

SSMtC05

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 CW GTI
Its not bad down here, especially in the summer alot of bennys but the weather isnt bad and theres the boardwalk and stuff.

I'm down near AC, I'd be up for a meet sometime.

SSMtC05

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 CW GTI
I just got mine two weeks ago, i think i saw yours parked in a driveway he other day, i just forget where.lol Do you have the stock 17's?

Jay

red2door06

Go Kart Newbie
i live in the Egg Harbor City/Mays Landing area, not counting my TR red MkV GTi, ive seen a UG a BMP and a CW. all at the ACCC campus. i dont know if they're are members on here, but if thats 4 plus a few more we might be able to get a few ppl for a meet.

p.s. I've also seen a few more a couple times. Another TR in ATCO and a nice stealthy lookin BMP (tintd windows, black wheels, black markers) in EHT area, but it had Nevada tags (why?) it was nice.

I'm the BMP you saw out at ACCC. And I think they guy with the CW lives out in Hammonton and has Texas plates.

SSMtC05

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 CW GTI
yeah, CW, stock 17's, world VW license plates.. pkg 1..

I saw yours somewhere this weekend i just cant remember where. Im CW, huffs, pkg 2, 6spd and i transferred my old plates or else id have world vw plates. Yours is DSG right? :biggrin: