GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

waterfest

FashionTipsBaby

Race Vixen
Car(s)
2002 VW GTI 1.8T
my boyfriend and i definately are this year.
you don't have to have your car all "ready" for waterfest. it's all about loving vw's in general. you could have a beater old rabbit for all i care, as long as you go it shows how passionate you are about vw's.

yah that probably sounded corny lol

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
^ your bf is one lucky dude

i love it that my gf is into vw's (when any chick is it's extremely sexy)...she already has an attachment to my rabbit, i was considering getting rid of it a couple weeks ago and she was on the verge of tears

gtiTom

The Average Asian
Car(s)
VW MK5 GTI
Hell dude, I'm on the verge of tears if you get rid of it for a Legacy GT. But I understand.

I'm on the verge of financial breakdown right now. damn I need to find a better job.

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
yea yea i know...for now i'm keeping her...but if i have anymore reservations i might be on the search for a B5 S4 or maybe still a subie...i dunno. a dude just got rid of his GTI for a W8 Passat, made me remember how much i wanted one of those when they first came out back in 02....i'd still do anything to have one of those

thread hijack over.

gtiTom

The Average Asian
Car(s)
VW MK5 GTI
x2^ Those sub GTs aren't bad though. 2.5l boxer engine is good enough just for the sound. We have a B5 1.8T Quattro with 130,000 miles on it if you want that.. lol
________

I'd love to drive up the NJ for waterfest, but ocean city is right over there and is a little more time compliant for me in the long run.

In a few years, definitely.

gtiTom

The Average Asian
Car(s)
VW MK5 GTI
It's still under debate. It's Silver, automatic w/tiptronic (unfortunately)...

Standard
Air Conditioning Cruise Control Front Side Air Bags
Power Steering AM/FM Stereo ABS (4-Wheel)
Power Windows Cassette Alloy Wheels
Power Door Locks Single Compact Disc
Tilt Wheel Dual Front Air Bags

Optional

Premium Sound Leather Sun Roof
Traction Control Dual Power Seats Heated seats Foglights

There are a few dings around the car. The rims are, well... dirty. lol.

KBB states 10k for it. But in its condition, probably closer to 8-10k.

^ Exactly the same. Oh, and the interior is black leather.

I wasn't being totally serious, but after reading ^^, and you still want to go with it... I'll consult with the rents. (If there is an offer being made, it'll go through )

VRmk3tomk5

mk5's are gay
Car(s)
99 B5 passat wagon
my boyfriend and i definately are this year.
you don't have to have your car all "ready" for waterfest. it's all about loving vw's in general. you could have a beater old rabbit for all i care, as long as you go it shows how passionate you are about vw's.

yah that probably sounded corny lol

well i take show very serious... its my first show season i got 2nd place in both shows i went too. Dont get me wrong with a person with a vdub tat on my arm i got plenty of love and i will go no matter what. i just wanna show really bad