GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Durty Fest 06...

HotLanta MKfizzle

Formula 5000 Driver
OH BOY! Thanks to all the peeps at DurtyDubs, and all the sponsors for puttin on a SWEET event!

I'm chizziped now!

My vote for "best in show" and guess what... HE WON...super clean...

:headbang:

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
guys this show was this afternoon in Atlanta...Hotlanta and myself we out there today...the show was badass

yes the blue Mk4 was from south florida and that was neon green tape...some of the other south florida Vdubers had the same tape on their cars

BTW: Hot u told that guy Ricci about the photoshoot? or gave him my #?

HotLanta MKfizzle

Formula 5000 Driver
I didn't give him your number, but he said most likely he'll be at the shoot... MY CAR HAS BALLZ! let me know when you want to race so I can get the 100octane flowing.... PEACE.

PS: Alf delete your post it's absurd.

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
HotLanta MKfizzle said:
I didn't give him your number, but he said most likely he'll be at the shoot... MY CAR HAS BALLZ! let me know when you want to race so I can get the 100octane flowing.... PEACE.

PS: Alf delete your post it's absurd.

dude im not going to race u with your chip...u put it back to stock so we can really see what is what

but im guessing u are likeing that chip huh?....told ya the thing will move :headbang:

HotLanta MKfizzle

Formula 5000 Driver
Freek said:
dude im not going to race u with your chip...u put it back to stock so we can really see what is what

but im guessing u are likeing that chip huh?....told ya the thing will move :headbang:

OK OK... i'm just messing with you...I swear it feels like a different car, I want to dyno it to see if the gains are legit, I wanna test out the 100 octane option and see if it's all that. Just driving home it felt nice, but i was buzzin.

:drinking:

HotLanta MKfizzle

Formula 5000 Driver
alf said:
how the hell is my post absurd? those pictures are about a month old, theyve been seen, deal with it.

cant let nothing slide by you now can we?

if you really had a problem with my post you couldve just PM'ed me, but you took what u thought about me to two different posts, i sent u a PM. this is car forum buddy. not all posts are going to be peachy.

I replied to your PM... The pics are from Saturday April 29th at DurtyFest in Decatur GA. Did you ever stop to think that APR could have been at both events, and had the same tent setup....LOOK AT THE PICS my car is there with Freeks black GTI as well. My car is pictured in front of the APR tent, right after it got re-flashed. Your assumption that the pics are old is wrong, I was just asking you to erase your post so YOU don't look stupid...too late for that.

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
HotLanta MKfizzle said:
I replied to your PM... The pics are from Saturday April 29th at DurtyFest in Decatur GA. Did you ever stop to think that APR could have been at both events, and had the same tent setup....LOOK AT THE PICS my car is there with Freeks black GTI as well. My car is pictured in front of the APR tent, right after it got re-flashed. Your assumption that the pics are old is wrong, I was just asking you to erase your post so YOU don't look stupid...too late for that.
yup too late for that, i feel real dumb, danget, it happens.

i do apologize for my dumb remarks. its just so many of the cars looked familiar from the APR BBQ.

alf

HotLanta MKfizzle

Formula 5000 Driver
alf said:
yup too late for that, i feel real dumb, danget, it happens.

i do apologize for my dumb remarks. its just so many of the cars looked familiar from the APR BBQ.

alf

It's all GOOD...APR is all over the place...no love lost.

:respekt: