GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Drive your car at Motorsport Ranch

f_399

07 GTI and 06 Passat
June 16 2007

I paid for 1 reserved spot and thinking twice of running the passat
- I have taken it to a bunch of track events... need another car for that type of use

I did it last year with the same club (Brazos River Corvette Club) and it was the most fun I have ever had driving! More so then any auto cross or drag strip... better than driving the ____ out of an IS350 and BMW330 in "taste of Lexus" or driving an MX5, RX8 and Speed 6 in "Mazda rev it up" :)

Let me know if your interested and you can take my spot, Ill sell it for less than i paid for it. I got it for $120
http://www.brazosrivercc.com/files/Brazos River Corvette Club MSR.pdf

MSR is a members only private race club and its pretty hard to run the track, unless you pay $200+ for drivers edge

PM or email me if your interested. I also have more pictures of when i went last year.

no low-ballers please

This is a corvette event so most of the cars will be vettes, in the open sessions you have an option of choosing a group... Fast or not so fast :)

There are some Corvettes that take it easy as i overtook some of them last year so you dont need to have a super fast car. I think my passat and a solstice were the slowest cars last year and we didnt do too bad.

_________

The track is wide open with no barriers... you lose control you go into the grass and get back on.

The day consist of 4 sessions, 2 lead and follow and 2 open sessions.

Between sessions track personnel will provide information and advise on navigating the track.

The event will start at 12:00 noon please arrive before the start.

Maximum participants for this event is 24 cars only

f_399

07 GTI and 06 Passat
i am scared to break anything, thats why i was asking alf before coz he has been to a couple of these

it will indeed be hot

f_399

07 GTI and 06 Passat
this is no longer available but feel free to come out and watch. I will be there for sure