GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Koni/H&R Suspension Packages from BSH!

Phil@BSH

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTi FSi
Hello local forum, this is a cross post for a suspension promotion we are running. For you local guys what we will do is take the amount we allocated to shipping and subtract it from your sales tax. Installation is available on all these parts. Thank you for your support!

**Hey guys, we at BSH have put something different together then the Koni/Neuspeed combos everyone seems to be doing. Koni really has a great shock for the price so I felt I should leave well enough alone and keep them in the package.

H&R offers their springs in a few different flavors, each has a different enthusiast in mind. H&R is one of the companies who staffs actual engineers to design their suspension components. Each vehicle will need different spring rates to handle and drive optimally and H&R pays these guys the big bucks to make it so. If your looking for something a step above that gives you more then just a look, but actual engineered performance to back it up, then this is the spring for you.

These packages will work for all Rabbits, Jettas, GLIs, and GTis just please specify which car you have as their is a different spring for each car.

Packages are as follows:

*H&R Sport Spring and Koni Yellow Shocks, drops the car 1.5" in the front and 1.4" in the rear.*

*H&R Race Spring and Koni Yellow Shocks, drops the car 1.5" in the front and 1.4" in the rear like the sport spring but has a more aggressive spring rate.*

*H&R Super Sport Spring and Koni Yellow Shocks, drops the car 1.9" front and rear.*

*Coilovers from both H&R and Koni also available on special! *

Spring Shock packages are available for $775 shipped anywhere in the US!!!!

Coilovers $1185 for regulars and $1235 for ultra lows!

To order shoot me an IM, email, or a phone call and I'll get you checked out. In about 10 days our online ordering system will be up and running and you can check out securely through it then.