GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ATP Exhaust and Intake Sale with an Autotech twist!

Phil@BSH

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTi FSi
Hello local forum, this is a cross post for a performance promotion we are running. For you local guys what we will do is take the amount we allocated to shipping and subtract it from your sales tax. Installation is available on all these parts. Thank you for your support!

**Hey guys, we've packaged a popular intake/exhaust combo to give you an extra boost in power. This is available in two stages, one is Intake and Downpipe, the other is the Intake and Downpipe, plus an Autotech Catback which mates to the ATP downpipe perfectly.

I want to add a couple of personal notes about the atp intake, its the only one on the market that put the filter directly in front of the factory air duct, others have it off to the side. Also, its the only intake period that uses full 3" piping, the maf housing is machined from a piece of solid billet aluminum, so the outside remains 3" and the inside tapers to the factory correct diameter then immediately back to 3" again.

Retail these pieces are $295 for the intake and $369 for the downpipe.
Our normal price is $265 for the intake and $349 for the downpipe.

For this sale we will be combining these two items for $599.98....and then shipping it to you at no extra charge!

Now for the Autotech exhaust, there isnt enough room on this item to give you an attractive shipped price. So I guess we will just give the best discount we can. Normal price is $399, for this sale, $379. If you let me know where you can get an exhaust built by a name like magnaflow in stainless for less then that...and well then we will just start buying from those guys.

Here are some images of the products and of course a dyno!

moguzhan

Drag Racer
Car(s)
Jetta 07
will this downpipe affect the o2 sensor on the jetta/gti?

some downpipes cause the o2 sensor to go off in the car

Phil@BSH

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTi FSi
will this downpipe affect the o2 sensor on the jetta/gti?

some downpipes cause the o2 sensor to go off in the car

I am pretty sure you mean that some downpipes will cause you to get a check engine light from the lack of a cat. Unless you have a stage 2 program this will give you that check engine light. However, you should go stage 2 when getting an exhaust in any case.