GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

EVOMS Reflash

Dubdr

Rally Car Champion
Just wanted to let you guys know that I am going to get the EVOMS reflash on Saturday!!! I can't wait. The guys have been awesome over there so far, I can't wait to see what kind of work they do. I will be sure to let you all know. I CAN'T WAIT.

NewYorkMike

So hot right now. . .
SWEEEET! I want to get the GIAC soon, and I will be there to have Anders do it.

Are you going to the evoms gtg on the 11th? I know that you couldn't make it to the MKV GTG (which was amazing btw) and I'd like to meet up with you

Dubdr

Rally Car Champion
Funny thing. I did go to the GTG but I got there early and it didn't look like anything was going on, I parked in the street, but then I went back and everyone was gone. I didn't know there was another one. PM me about it and I will see if I can get back there for it.

earthtoandy

Touring Car Champion
ah some arizona boys. I am thinking about using those guys too. Hopefully another get together happens soon. I missed the first. Maybe we need a club.

Also do you guys have any inside on road racing int he valley. I would love to take my baby to the track but havent found the way to do it. It would be great fun to get together and have a track day

earthtoandy

Touring Car Champion
i have YET to see another MKV on the road in phoenix. makes me sad!

My girlfriend takes a picture everytime she sees one and messages me with it. how sad

big papa

Oval Newbie
It was good to see all the GTIs at the last GTG. I went to the pavillions in Scottsdale a few weeks ago, and didn't see any GTI's, just one cool Audi wagon.

nomad

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
/misses arizona :( fucking army..