GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BBQ ideas

Alright, Memorial Day is coming up and like i've said before i'd love to get a BBQ or something together and for me, Memorial Day is my only available day in the near future. I know Idlemar said we could potentially have something at his place and Rob said that too... i haven't seen Rob on here in a while though. Ideas???????

gtiTom

The Average Asian
Car(s)
VW MK5 GTI
I just saw your thread a second ago Steve, but honesty, I can't speak for everyone because I won't be installing springs just because I don't know how to.

But at our previous meet, I'm sure it was possible with the group of guys we had. It was just the weather and time of day was getting to us.

Again, I'm not speaking for the crowd, but Installations would be nice. Getting springs out of the way is probably the best idea. Rob, any spring compressors ? :smile:

VRmk3tomk5

mk5's are gay
Car(s)
99 B5 passat wagon
well just let me know when tom but like i said before my house is availabe for a mk5 gtg on memorial day but you like gotta let me know NOW and start up a list

gtiTom

The Average Asian
Car(s)
VW MK5 GTI
Gotta get at least the original crew back. Ryan (livetodrive), still have your GTI ? COME!

ROB?
Omega?
Jose?

ahhh.

Rough estimate of a little over 10 would be about right.

LivEToDrivE

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
GTI
Ya Im keeping the GTI...I wont be around for the bbq though, I'm in hawaii for a while after this weekend!

LivEToDrivE

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
GTI
haha thanks, I couldn't bare letting you down, you sounded so sad on the phone haha