GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Autox photo

MRSiGTi

Go Kart Champion
Just a photo taken at local event two weeks ago. Took first place on the stock Contis at this event and first place this past weekend on Azenis. Gotta love the "Fast"

Attachments

• Picture 115.jpg
    Picture 115.jpg
    309.9 KB · Views: 628

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
Nice! Need to fold the mirrors in for the full effect.

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
sweet, i dont know the VW guys up there were pretty stout about releasing this car for handling characteristics. might be charming, plus good for sales, which they REALLY need.

alf

BurntGauge

AWD > FWD
jkaruzas said:
I don't know. Never heard anything; what happened?

Mitsubishi would lurk on autocross boards and find out who's beating on their brand new Evo VIII's and when they come to get something repaired under warranty, they get denied saying you were out racing and such and we have your picture of your car, your name, your results. OWNED!

Yet another reason why to NEVER buy Mitsubishi.

MRSiGTi

Go Kart Champion
Yeah the Mitsubishi thing was pretty rotten, if its true.Locally there are two Subarus that are backed by the dealer and i am just about to start with backing from a VW dealer. I guess it all comes down to the individual dealer.

BurntGauge

AWD > FWD
MRSiGTi said:
I guess it all comes down to the individual dealer.

Definitely. Some dealerships are mod friendly and will install APR chips and such. Some. Not all. I think the one in Sarasota does so. I know my dealership, Gunther, has a performance branch called Gunther Motorsport so they are mod friendly too...provided you get it from them and let them install it.

http://www.gunthermotorsport.com/

Then you get others who are nit picky and will void your warranty and play hardball.