GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

North Carolina Question

mdotsmitty

Passed Driver's Ed
Heya , I'm currently deployed and in Afghanistan until early next year. I'm going to be picking up an 06/07 MKV in the Fayetteville / Raleigh area. I'm just wondering what are some of the prices you guys/gals are getting for these with the package 2 , no votex kit. I'd appreciate it so I can start budgeting my cash for it even though ill be set anyways :thumbup:

mdotsmitty

Passed Driver's Ed
I just want the leather seats out of the package 2 honestly , if I have to get the votex kit then so be it but I will be selling it. I wish I could of done this tour in Baghram! Our guys up there have there own internet line , cable , phone in there rooms! I've been in FOB Sharona , FOB Orgun-E , FOB Waza Khwa , and Fire Base Tarwa. I can't wait to get back in the states I miss my wife , my eight month old daughter , and my local stealership so I can pick up my MKV. haha

UnitedGTI

Runs With Scissors
hahah i cant stop watching it all of them are just standing there looking at him like WTF?!? anyway i think you could proably get a pkg 2 for around 27,000$ that seems like the price i have seen maybe cheaper. and they do make the pkg 2 with out the votex but there harder to find.

UnitedGTI

Runs With Scissors
also i would pm volkswagenjay on ncdubs.com he is moving to charlotte and will be working at one of the dealers out that way and probaly could get you a good deal!