GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: mk3 Vr6 jetta

VRmk3tomk5

mk5's are gay
Car(s)
99 B5 passat wagon
1998 Jetta GLX Mk3 VR6

*im selling for a friend of mine so dont lowball me because ill just ignore it...

*All modifications were installed meticulously and were researched extensively to insure reliability as well as to assure that the car will run just as well as with stock components

-Summer of 2006 this car received a brand new paint job. The shop that took care of this is prestigiously known for restoring cars. High Expectations did a great job in during a dull red car into a shiny, elegant red European car.
-All bearings at each wheel were replaced with OEM high quality bearings
-EBC rotors and pads installed. These high performance rotors are cross-drilled and slotted. It keeps the low dust brakes pads cool under pressure.
-Soon after a tight, responsive suspension was installed. This was to ensure responsive handling. There was a lot of body flex with the OEM struts and springs. The new Koni struts with Eibach springs really makes you feel safe on the road and assures you full control of the car.
-Tinted Glass. Not only was this done for aesthetic reasons, it was also done for climate control. The film I decided to install was a German film called Huper Optiks. The installation cost $400 but well worth it. It keeps the heat from coming in during summer and actually manages to keep warm air inside during the wintertime. THIS TINT JOB IS LEGAL. It will pass inspection without a problem. Tint is measured in percentage of light that can pass thru the glass. Normal, non-tinted glass is roughly 80%. The tint on the Jetta is 55%. The legal limit is 45%.
-Nuespeed Cold Air Intake installed. This adds a little bit of power but mostly it increases MPG. With the filter farther away from the engine, this intake draws in cold air, in turn cooling the engine down.
-Bosal Catback was installed to the already sporty exhaust for a more lively sound.
-All the maintenance was done at Euro Speed Motorsports. Privately owned, Carlos does a great job. I can give you his number if you would like to speak to him as well about the car.
-Basic Facts: This is a 5-door sedan. The GLX was the luxury version of the Jetta model. It comes with heated leather seats, 6 disc CD changer. 5-speed manual. The car has 85,xxx miles. You can PM if you want exact mileage. Overall, this care is properly maintained and has a lot more life out of it.

$6700 obo NO LOWBALLERS PLEASE!!!