GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Karthoum Wheels

untchablecs

Ready to race!
I've only seen the MSRP/Invoice for the 18" Huf wheels.....Whats the MSRP and Invoice for the 18" Karthoum wheels? Trying to get all this figured out before i step foot in the dealer office so I get a good deal.

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Car(s)
UG GTI 2006
Does BBS make the Karthoums? or is it Ronal who also makes the stock 17's?. or a different company all together?

A41.8QTM

That's what she said
Car(s)
2008 GTI
They are WAY expensive for an 18". And remember, you don't get tires for that price. If they were a reasonable price (like the Hufs) I'd get them.

VDUBB

Rally Car Newbie
You could get some sweet after market rims with that kind of dough....with tires.

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Car(s)
UG GTI 2006
I don't get how VW can even rationalize these prices for their wheels. I know some of 'em are made by BBS and other big name companies, but VW should cut you some kinda break if you're spending freakin' $25,000 on a car in the first place.

HotLanta MKfizzle

Formula 5000 Driver
You could get some nice aftermarket rims for that money, but the Khartoums look sweet, and you can finance them so it's not like your spending all that cash. The wheels aren't just for the GTI, people who buy the Touraeg and Passat spend more on there cars and still have to pay this price for the wheels. There expensive, but I like them. Oh yeah and you get the original wheels and tires so you can sell them... mine sold for $570.00 so take $1796.00 minus $570.00 and it's really not that bad... good luck.

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Car(s)
UG GTI 2006
There's no denying that they look rediculously good especially on the UG. And yes I am biased. Can you just finance the wheels, or did you mean that they are financed since you ordered them with your car?

HotLanta MKfizzle

Formula 5000 Driver
I doubt you could finance "just" the wheels, I financed them with the car...but you never know unless you ask your dealer...if you bought the car thru him, he might help you finance the wheels seperatly. If your using VW credit it might work out. If your using outside financing for the vehicle then I doubt they would do it.

Josh0000

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
07 UG GTI 6spd
hey hotlanta mkfizzle, are those the karthoum dark chrome or just the regular karthoum??

belbs

Totally Confused

They are WAY expensive for an 18". And remember, you don't get tires for that price. If they were a reasonable price (like the Hufs) I'd get them.

Hmmm. I'm looking to order an '07 GTI and when I configure at vwfeatures.com, it sure looks as if tires are included in the $1796 for Karthoums. Are you sure this isn't the case ordering Karthoums when ordering the car?

Please clarify.

Thanks.

Hmmm. I'm looking to order an '07 GTI and when I configure at vwfeatures.com, it sure looks as if tires are included in the $1796 for Karthoums. Are you sure this isn't the case ordering Karthoums when ordering the car?

Please clarify.

Thanks.

Yes same here when i go on the VW site to build the vehicle, and i choose the Karthoums it clicks on the tires also,

HipMkV

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2006 CW GTI
Better pulled from the dead, then being harassed 1000x's to search :clap: