GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS/Feeler: Ultraleggeras 19"x8" / Hankook Ventus K104

Sold. Shipped. 9/11/07
Sale pending. 9/5/07
Ultraleggera 19x8

Yes, these wheels were straightened at wheel wizard. They are perfectly straight now. When I bought them, they were bent and the po didn't even know. So now they ride like silk.

Update: For sale again. Just gettin bored. Looking at more practical, less jaw dropping 17"s. eight-size-four/420-6722
$1,300 w/ the tires.

On my reflex silver w/ stock height.

Thinking about selling my bling. Will consider trades!

Four O.Z. Ultraleggeras
5x112, 19"x8", et45, 20.5Ibs, LPCast

Quote:
They were originally a silver finish, but were painted gloss black by high quality automotive paint, not spray paint. There are a couple blemishes in the finish (no actual damage on the wheel). I have some universal black that can fix it. Mediablasting back to Silver is cheap and possible.
Wrapped in 235/35/19 Hankook Ventus K104's - Sat in my garage all summer. Still have enough tread to drive around for awhile.

Tires as of 8/19/07:

GTI Trojan's pics [rehosted].

Fair price: $1,400.00 w/ chrome lugs

Last edited:
Do Not Want 19
Need to upgrade this to FS:... :laugh: I'd kinda like them sold.

Lets go Alf, these are mahd tyght fro TR! So far they've been on a RS, a UG, and a BMP. It would only make sense. They're my favorite 19's, I just have too many things going on right now and need to simplify before I leave to Ireland.

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE
holy fuck why does everyone sells these, theres gotta be some curse on them or something wrong.....lol is this the 3rd or 4th time now?

Bizzump for some sweet wheels that need to leave so I can.

holy fuck why does everyone sells these, theres gotta be some curse on them or something wrong.....lol is this the 3rd or 4th time now?
I can't really say I appreciate this comment, but :clap: yes the wheels have had 4 owners and have been very well taken care of. I have a no curse guarantee on them as well.