GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

.: 7th Annual Waterwagens - 7/29 Pacific Raceways:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
Here's the info:

http://www.waterwagens.com/

Event Date:
July 29, 2007

Kent, WA

waterwagens is the premier Audi and watercooled VW event held at Pacific Raceways in Kent, Washington, just 30 miles from Seattle. This ideal location is less than a three hour drive from Portland, Oregon as well as Vancouver, British Columbia. We also welcome a large number of attendees and participants from California every year as well. Make plans now to attend this year's event - car show, drag racing, and so much more!

The 2007 event is our 7th annual event, and promises to bring some new twists to your old favorites! We will be making some exciting announcements in the coming weeks on all that the 2007 event will hold. Car Show? Yes. Drag Racing? Yes. On-site Dyno? That is the plan. Hundreds of cars on display? You can count on that. Dozens of vendors selling all the latest accessories and performance parts? Yep. Sunshine, food, cold drinks (including beer for the 21+ crowd)? Absolutely. We are excited about our 7th year with this event, and look forward to seeing the thousands of you that will be coming out again this summer!

You all know I won't be there:brokenheart: , but I wanted you to have the info and enjoy the hell out of it and get me some pics....

:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.