GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hot Tint!

VRmk3tomk5

mk5's are gay
Car(s)
99 B5 passat wagon
:mad: DONT EVER GET A TINT JOB DONE THERE!!! I PAYED OVER $130 FOR MY TINT AND IT WAS DONT SOOOOOO SHITTY! MY BACK WINDOW HAD TO BE DONE LIKE 10 TIMES OVER AND OVER AGAIN! SOME PEOPLE JUST DONT HAVE TIME FOR BS! :banghead: I GOT PULLED OVER A FEW DAYS AGO B/C MY TINT WAS TO DARK WHICH WAS OKAY AND I THOUGHT IT WAS FREE TO REMOVE! THERER TRYING TO CHARGE ME $90 TO REMOVE AFTER THEY DIDNT DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME OR THE 10TH TIME! WTF!!! :screwy: AND I PAYED $100 FOR THEM TO PUT MY LAMIN-X ON MY TAILS AND HEADLIGHTS AND THEY HAVE PLENTY OF BUBBLES THAT I GET BASHED ABOUT ALL THE TIME B/C OF HOT TINT! IVE SEEN PLENTY OF MK5 GTI'S WITH PERFECT TINT JOBS!

DO NOT GOOOO TOOO HOT TINT THEY FRICKIN SUCK!!!

JhnR

Banned
ouch that sux man drive by and shoot them all

335 Trojan

Macro FTW.
can i ask why your always in the mid-atlantic forums?

I am everywhere...remember?

Sorry if it offended you...it just seemed stupid to go back to a place that screwed up once already and then complain.

:iono:

Seriosuly though...sorry if i pissed u off, no harm intended.

VRmk3tomk5

mk5's are gay
Car(s)
99 B5 passat wagon
I am everywhere...remember?

Sorry if it offended you...it just seemed stupid to go back to a place that screwed up once already and then complain.

:iono:

Seriosuly though...sorry if i pissed u off, no harm intended.

nah dude none taken i just wondered... i dont travel in the other regions lol... well i dont know i thought they would do a better job but there gonna fix it before dubs on the lake