GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New Wheels...

LivEToDrivE

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
GTI
Ok well I've decided between two, I'm trying to get a vote taken cus I'm not sure which way I want to go, the two options I have presented are Racing Hart CX's, or HP Racing EVO's...Both 18" and both wrapped in Hankook tires...what'dya think? Or do you have any other recomendations i the 1K-1.5K range? Let me know!!

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
well, HP Racing EVO's resemble BBS wheels, which is not a bad thing...but everyone seems to have them on dubs...not very original. I would go for the Racing Hart CX's in the silver finish if i had to choose between one of those two.

if money was not an issue...i would go and buy the MkV R32 wheels :biggrin:

LivEToDrivE

Car(s)
GTI
I like the CX's more just seeing what people thought, I dont want a rip off BBS but its a similiar look for like a quarter of the price, so I considered it. Any body else want to input on the wheel choice and thanks for those that have...

LivEToDrivE

Car(s)
GTI
You think the CX's will look good on a reflex silver? Or just saying you pick that one of the two, like neither are that great? haha..

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
LivEToDrivE said:
You think the CX's will look good on a reflex silver? Or just saying you pick that one of the two, like neither are that great? haha..

haha i meant that i like the CX's with the silver color finish...not the relfex silver dub...i think that the CX is also available in black and a bronze color, but those look like :barf: in my opinion.

i think the silver-colored CX's will look great on a united grey

LivEToDrivE

Car(s)
GTI
I ended up with a Reflex Silver just havn't changed the profile yet. I found that I liked the Reflex Silver a little more and there were less of them, so I took back the UG and ended up with a RS, so I'm picturing these on a RS

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
LivEToDrivE said:
I ended up with a Reflex Silver just havn't changed the profile yet. I found that I liked the Reflex Silver a little more and there were less of them, so I took back the UG and ended up with a RS, so I'm picturing these on a RS

either way, i think those wheels will look good on any color. it is a sweet wheel.

LivEToDrivE

Car(s)
GTI
On a side note, from virginian to virginian are you interested in any meets this summer up in northern VA if I can get some more people together for it?

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
LivEToDrivE said:
On a side note, from virginian to virginian are you interested in any meets this summer up in northern VA if I can get some more people together for it?

lol i'm actually not a virginian...born and raised in jersey...just go to tech right now :biggrin: i'm actually talkin with some of the south jersey guys about a possible meet at some time, kinda usless for me coz i dont have my GTI yet, but it would still be cool to meet up with other guys that have em just to shoot the shit a little bit

LivEToDrivE

Car(s)
GTI
Jersey's not to far away so maybe it'll be a central east coast gathering...haha

LivEToDrivE

Car(s)
GTI
Ok sorry to bring this up but two more wheel choices that'll fit that have grown on me...first option: Enkei RPM2 (hyperblack)....oooor...second option: Axis Hiro (silver)?? any opinions?

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
LivEToDrivE said:
Ok sorry to bring this up but two more wheel choices that'll fit that have grown on me...first option: Enkei RPM2 (hyperblack)....oooor...second option: Axis Hiro (silver)?? any opinions?

i like them both, but again in my opinion...the RPM2's look very close to BBS (but for as cheap as they are, you can't go wrong), and the Hiro looks like the old wheels offered on the B6 A4...if you really wanted the Hiro, go to a salvage yard and find some VAG wheels :thumbup:

seriously though, if i was going to choose one of those two...i'd have to go with the RPMs

VDUBB

Rally Car Newbie
What is the highest offset on those wheels??