GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

parking ticket..

bennylenny88

bora bora dude
Car(s)
Golf mk5 GTTDI 2.0
apparently i got one down market st in leigh.. last month on the 2nd of april :mad: i got a letter yesterday saying that i didnt pay the original £30 fine but i never even got the damn ticket! now they say i should pay £60 :eek:

my point being is that should i argue the case? because i was there picking up my mum.. i was stopped for about 2 mins but i didnt get the ticket or a letter saying that i was seen. thanks guys.

Boonedock82

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 MKV
U R up the river with out a paddle (I originally used a swear word there but thought I should be a little more creative, and who the hell says that anymore anyways...... sry OT) Benny their word against urs but I would try anyways you never know you could get lucky

newtogolf

FIA World Rally Car Champion
maybe just back down and pay it. £60 isnt the end of the world.

in london residential areas, its usually double. ie £120 but £60 if pay within 2 weeks.

in central london, dont even go there, £200, and £100 if pay in adv

cmdrfire

FIA World Rally Car Champion
I got a ticket the other day. There's no real way to appeal against them, unless you've got concrete proof you weren't there at the time of the offense. Like so much motoring law in this country, it's "guilty until proven innocent" :-/

VDUB UK

Passed Driver's Ed
Go on the website where you pay for the ticket, the website address should be on the letter you got, and they have all the details time, place aswell as a picture as long as this is in the UK. If there is no picture or details then you have a strong case. I would call them and explain it anyway and see what they have to say.

Lol when i got a ticket they had a picture with me getting into my car lol, I was only getting a KFC the F**kers.