GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS:: 19X8.0 (+44et) Anthracite BBS Ck's

Nvr_Enuf_Tyme

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTi

I've only have them a very short time (less then a month). And I have something else in mind thats tickled my fancy. This really is a feeler at the moment, I'm really in no rush to get ride of them at the moment. I still really like the wheels - I just want something with LIP.

As stated above they are 19x8.0 all the way around, with a +44 offset.

I'm working on have one of the wheel re-done do to a road trip incident over the weekend (road rash). Other then that the wheels are in perfect condition.

Tires are 215/35-19 Yokohama Prada Spec 2's. Tires are tiny...but worked with the look I was going for, since I want to prevent the least amount of rubbing when my B+G's come in/are installed.

I would recommend going up to a 225...235 is pushing it but is do-able if you aren't going to low.

I'm asking $1800, and shipping can be arranged if need be, but would like to keep this as close to home as possible. Meeting half way is another option if you are relative within driving distance of an 1hr.

More photos by request. :beer:

Thanks for looking. :D

Nvr_Enuf_Tyme

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTi
Thanks man...

Like I said, don't really wanna sell them, but I looking for some phat lip again.

This color is a dead match for United Grey, I can't tell you how many people have come up to me and asked me if these were color matched.

Pictures don't do the wheels any justice!

VRmk3tomk5

mk5's are gay
Car(s)
99 B5 passat wagon
search my name for my threads to see my wheels.... dont know if you would wanna trade plus cash?

l00ps

bump for the most perfect wheel on any mk5 haha

AndorGLI

18 and i'll still take U!
Car(s)
VW MKV GLI
there really nice wheels. cant imagine how they would look on a lowerds mkv

itisagoodname

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'08 G37S
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I saw these a way back and said, "I WANT THOSE WHEELS!!!"

I just got the wheels i bought from Alf today. Mmmmm i want these too.

AndorGLI

Car(s)
VW MKV GLI

AndorGLI

Car(s)
VW MKV GLI
how about in black?

Lucidity

Marx
Man without the drop I would bargain you could change your oil without jacking the car up at all! lol