GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

So I drove a 335i today

Acoustic81

In-Tune
My boss drives an 06 325, and he came over to me and said, "check out what the dealer gave me as a loaner"...:bow:

So over lunch he let me take it out for a little "cruise". I have to say that at first I wasn't blown away like I was expecting. It honestly didn't feel much faster than my GTI. But after taking it on some twisties, i have to say that the car is a dream. There was nothing I disliked about it except maybe the seats. Granted, it didnt' have the sport seats, but it felt like i was going to go sliding into the passenger seat. Overall, the whole car is just smooth as glass no matter how you drive it.

I think I know what my next car is going to be. Assuming my broke ass can afford it.

PS: It was an automatic and shifts just as nice or even nicer than DSG.

Meat

rack rack 'em
Car(s)
2007 GTI [DSG]
My dad likes the 335i. I keep trying to get him to go and test drive it but he's afraid he'll like it so much that he won't be able to leave without one.

So the auto shifts smooth like the DSG? Interesting. I do like the 335i's paddles much more then ours. They're metal and have magnetic resistence.

Mr_B

Ready to race!
Doesn't surprise me that the BMW feels nice in the corners, they have some of the best ride control systems available on their cars.

Ballinfrogs

Go Kart Champion
hhmm..well if we think about the price...not really worth it...mkv stage 2 for 25,000 is almost the same as the BMW 335i for around 45,000...