GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Just a few more weeks...

Phil@BSH

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTi FSi
And we will back in our home. Here are some shots before the expansion.

Post expansion opens up another 4k square feet, adds two-three lifts, a pipe bender, a plasma cutter, a few more tigs, and a whole bunch more stuff. You cant see the existing tigs, the blast cabinet, the breaks, the water saw, and a ton of other stuff already in there.

I got to see the place after alost two months last night and I cant wait to be back!!

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
you guys got motor cycle frames?

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
pretty cool. congrats on the new location!

Phil@BSH

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTi FSi
mmmm, needs some things

Phil, check your email

Got your email Mike and thank you. Ive been running like crazy the last few weeks! Ive got a new person on board named Scuba Steve. He'll be helping me here in the office starting immediately. I am very excited!! I can finally get something done! woohoo!:eek:

Phil@BSH

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTi FSi
We are back in full swing, not only in the shop space that used to be pictured up top but also an additional 5k sq feet next door! In the next few weeks a pair of new lifts will be coming as well as a series of new machines for our in house product development and manufacturing.

This forum has been a huge factor in our ability to grow and we look forward to working with more of you as you see fit to progress your projects. Thank you all who have shopped with us! Stay tuned for the release of the first batch of BSH products, prepare to see the MKV go to a whole new level!!

-Phillip